Delicious warm peaches topped with a buttery crumb crust.
- cup Barlow's Foods Original Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup butter or butter alternative
- ½ cup milk or dairy alternative
- ½ tablespoon vanilla
- appx 5 cups peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar- ¼ cup butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- lemon zest to taste
- Mix all batter ingredients until smooth, set aside.
- Place peaches and butter in a large pot. add sugar, cook until tender.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg. cook until desired texture for peaches.
- Once cooking is complete set aside.
- Add lemon juice and zest.
- Mix and pour filling into a deep dished pan.
- Pour batter on top of the peach filling and bake in the oven on 350 degrees. Cook until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool, top with our Peach Cobbler Syrup. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like