The perfect blend of spice and sweet potatoes, this recipe is sure to be a Fall favorite.
- 1 1/3 cup of Barlow's Original Pancake Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients and brown sugar. Whisk until evenly blended.
- Add milk, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Add 1 cup of mashed (previously cooked) sweet potatoes.
- Once mixture is well combined pour batter onto a well heated and greased pan or griddle.
Other recipes you might like