A girl scout classic but vegan and for breakfast...scout's honor ;)
- 1 cup Barlow's Original Pancake Mix
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 vegan butter
- 1/4 dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 1 hand full of dried coconut
- 2 tbs. of Holmes Sweets coconut caramel sauce
- Toast coconut in oven until golden brown (approx. 2-3 min).
- Melt 1/8 cup of chocolate chips.
- Combine dry pancake mix with coconut milk and butter, mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter onto a heated griddle.
- Add a strip of dried coconut and caramel
- Flip pancakes and cook until golden brown.
- Top with melted chocolate, caramel and coconut. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like